[Owasp-board] Fwd: free passes for training at conferences and 2010 summit

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Fri Aug 20 13:11:31 UTC 2010

Hey
One more point (if I may)

We lost our shirt $$$$ in Portugal so we are going to fund it $100K from
sponsors and $50K from OWASP, sounds good.

What organisation wants to sponsor an internal organisational meeting?? What
marketing benefit can we sell to them?

I thins we need to get the sponsorship first and then look at the size of
the summit??

--
Eoin Keary
OWASP Global Board Member