[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] Bring a Developer Goal for AppSec 2010 - Irvine, CA

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Fri Aug 20 12:26:47 UTC 2010

Actually... the aim of the Main AppSec conference is to make a profit (they
are a big source of OWASP revenue) the other smaller conferences are the
ones that should at least break even

Dinis Cruz

On 20 Aug 2010, at 10:39, Eoin <eoin.keary at owasp.org> wrote:

Sounds like a plan.
Aim of the conferences to to spread the word, not make a proifit (break even
is acceptable).

--
Eoin Keary
OWASP Global Board Member