[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] Bring a Developer Goal for AppSec 2010 - Irvine, CA

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Fri Aug 20 12:21:27 UTC 2010

Since I was the one with the original 'Bring a developer to AppSec'
idea ( started with an Skype thread between me and Tony) I have no
objections to this :)

In fact I like this idea a LOT, since it is a great way to make
bridges with developers.

There are two concepts here (one where we are trying to get the local
chapters to use their funds to pay for developers to attend the
conference) and one where the conferences have a special discount for
developers.

We should support them both

Dinis Cruz