[Owasp-board] Fwd: Meeting time in App Sec US for the Board

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Fri Aug 20 12:05:18 UTC 2010

See Tom's comment below

Dinis Cruz

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* "Tom Brennan" <tomb at proactiverisk.com>
*Date:* 19 August 2010 19:19:35 GMT+01:00
*To:* "Eoin Keary" <eoinkeary at gmail.com>,dinis.cruz at owasp.org,"Seba" <
seba at owasp.org>
*Subject:* *Fw: [Owasp-board] Meeting time in App Sec US for the Board*
*Reply-To:* tomb at proactiverisk.com

Fyi - on blackberry can't send to owasp board list so fyi

Send from a mobile device

From: "Kate Hartmann" <kate.hartmann at owasp.org>
Sender: owasp-board-bounces at lists.owasp.org
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 13:38:31
To: 'Matt Tesauro'<matt.tesauro at owasp.org>; 'OWASP Foundation Board List'<
owasp-board at lists.owasp.org>

Jeff, Dave, Matt will be in CA beginning with classes Tuesday morning.  Tom
will arrive on Wednesday evening.  I would like to propose Thursday
afternoon around 4 or 5 pm PST to begin.  This should allow everyone to be
able to attend the networking event Thursday evening.

Unless Tom will be arriving early enough to meet on Wednesday afternoon.

Dinis, Seba, and Eoin will have to dial in, so I will make arrangements for
a phone line or other networking bridge once the time is confirmed.

Kate Hartmann
Operations Director
301-275-9403
www.owasp.org