[Owasp-board] Meeting time in App Sec US for the Board

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Thu Aug 19 17:38:31 UTC 2010

Jeff, Dave, Matt will be in CA beginning with classes Tuesday morning.  Tom
will arrive on Wednesday evening.  I would like to propose Thursday
afternoon around 4 or 5 pm PST to begin.  This should allow everyone to be
able to attend the networking event Thursday evening.

Unless Tom will be arriving early enough to meet on Wednesday afternoon.

Dinis, Seba, and Eoin will have to dial in, so I will make arrangements for
a phone line or other networking bridge once the time is confirmed.

Kate Hartmann
Operations Director
301-275-9403
www.owasp.org