[Owasp-board] [Global_membership_committee] Membership Numbers for July 2010

Alison Shrader alison.mcnamee at owasp.org
Wed Aug 18 16:08:50 UTC 2010

They did not renew.  I sent David Bonvillain a renewal reminder on July 2,
but never heard anything back.  Let me know what you find out.

Thanks!

Alison Shrader

OWASP

9175 Guilford Road, Suite 300

Columbia, MD 21046

301-575-0197

alison.shrader at owasp.org

global_membership_committee at lists.owasp.org

Total Number of Individual Memberships: 1014

New Memberships: 43

Renewals: 11

Lost memberships (did not renew): 47

        Income from Individual  Memberships: $2,700

Portion allocated to local chapters: $900

Profit from Individual Memberships: $1,800

Total Number of Organization Memberships:

New Memberships: 2 (Digital Defense, Fortify)

Renewals: 3 (IBI, Acunetix, SecureState)

Lost memberships (did not renew): 3 (Ascure, Accuvant, Best Buy)

Income from Corporate Memberships: $21,250 (IBI pays quarterly)

Portion allocated to local chapters: $2,500

Profit from Corporate Memberships: $18,750

Total Profit: $20,550

alison.shrader at owasp.org