[Owasp-board] Fwd: Australia mailing list and activity

Seba seba at owasp.org
Sun Aug 15 14:44:19 UTC 2010

I just had a chat with Andrew VdS down under.
Andrew really does not understand why Christian is acting like this,
but made it clear that Christian has created a lot of enemies in AUS
because of his behavior.

Andrew suggests that the GCC or the board has to make a decision on
this and clearly communicate that Christian is not authorized or
mandated to represent OWASP ideas or force chapter leaders out.

--Seba