[Owasp-board] Fwd: Australia mailing list and activity

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Sun Aug 15 14:23:40 UTC 2010

He is a mess, but we have to handle this professionally, with focus and with
transparency.

Or else, the cure is worse than the disease (ie our actions create a even
bug problem)

Dinis Cruz

On 15 Aug 2010, at 12:57, Eoin <eoinkeary at gmail.com> wrote:

As I mentioned before, he is a risk potential and unprofessional. I think we
should cut him free? ( I don't seem to have the thread, can you send it on
please?)

On 15 Aug 2010 09:17, "Seba" <seba at owasp.org> wrote:

read the discussion in the mail thread.
Christian is insulting Andrew and other Australian chapter leaders

To my knowledge Christian is not a chapter leader and the project he
runs is put as inactive: he has no mandate or authority to make these
allegations.

--Seba