[Owasp-board] Fwd: Australia mailing list and activity

Seba seba at owasp.org
Sun Aug 15 13:02:10 UTC 2010

latest mail by Christian reacting on my 'intervention'.
--Seba

global_chapter_committee at lists.owasp.org

Sebastien,

On Sun, Aug 15, 2010 at 6:24 PM, Seba <seba at owasp.org> wrote:
> You are insulting Andrew and other Australian chapter leaders.

Andrew clearly lied - he never denied what I stated was incorrect.

I was acting in a discrete manner until you insulted the Australian
Chapter Leaders by claiming that their Chapters were inactive.

Your insulting me Sebastien.

On Sun, Aug 15, 2010 at 6:24 PM, Seba <seba at owasp.org> wrote:
> You are not a chapter leader and the project you run is put as
> inactive: the reason why you were removed from the owasp leaders list.

Yet I was resubscribed to the OWASP-Leaders Mailing List and Brad
(GPC) has indicated that it may be listed as Alpha Status again.

Since I am not a Chapter Leader - I will publicly force Chris Gatford
from the Sydney Chapter then.

On Sun, Aug 15, 2010 at 6:24 PM, Seba <seba at owasp.org> wrote:
>  You have no mandate or authority to make these kind of allegations.

I don't how you could claim to have the authority or mandate as you
know nothing about Australia and the GCC has a long history of
inactivity but since you believe you this then why haven't you acted
on the information provided to you and Kate?

On Sun, Aug 15, 2010 at 6:24 PM, Seba <seba at owasp.org> wrote:
> I advise you to stop sending these brutal mails.

... or what? you going to moderate me out of OWASP even thought it's
against the O=Open and your own position on moderation?

I would advise you extend your apologies to the Australian Chapter
Leaders to me and accept responsibility for the damage you have caused
by gawking within this thread and that your reckless action was
influenced by the "inquiry".

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich - http://www.owasp.org/index.php/user:cmlh