[Owasp-board] Fwd: Australia mailing list and activity

Seba seba at owasp.org
Sun Aug 15 08:28:36 UTC 2010

fyi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Seba <seba at owasp.org>
Date: Sun, Aug 15, 2010 at 10:24 AM
To: Christian Heinrich <christian.heinrich at owasp.org>
Cc: Andrew van der Stock <vanderaj at owasp.org>,
global_chapter_committee at lists.owasp.org, "anne.luk at gmail.com"
<anne.luk at gmail.com>, "xntrik at gmail.com" <xntrik at gmail.com>,
"joshua at qwek.com" <joshua at qwek.com>, "david.taylor at bankwest.com.au"
<david.taylor at bankwest.com.au>, "jabighanem at deloitte.com.au"
<jabighanem at deloitte.com.au>, "paul.theriault at stratsec.net"
<paul.theriault at stratsec.net>, "Jp at haplessvictim.com"
<Jp at haplessvictim.com>, "Chris at hacklabs.com" <Chris at hacklabs.com>,
Kate Hartmann <kate.hartmann at owasp.org>, OWASP Foundation Board List
<owasp-board at lists.owasp.org>

Christian,

You are insulting Andrew and other Australian chapter leaders.

You are not a chapter leader and the project you run is put as
inactive: the reason why you were removed from the owasp leaders list.

 You have no mandate or authority to make these kind of allegations.

I advise you to stop sending these brutal mails.

Seba