[Owasp-board] Australia mailing list and activity

Seba seba at owasp.org
Thu Aug 12 06:15:34 UTC 2010

Hi,

I see Christian has reacted on my mail without putting me in cc.
https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/global_chapter_committee/2010-August/000205.html

What Christian states is NOT what I propose.
The proposal is to have 4 chapter mailing list to have chapter level
anouncements/discussions.
Then I propose to have an Australia mailing list that will
automatically contain all the people of the individual Australian
chapter mailing lists.
The Australian mailing list can then be used for Australian level
communications.

With regards to the trolling: I am against moderation and believe the
people in our community are adult enough to deal with this.

And please do not take my remarks on chapter activity personal.
I want to thank you for your efforts and simply  point out what
support you can get from the Owasp foundation to further develop your
local community.

regards

Seba