[Owasp-board] [Owasp-o2-platform] O2 Platform Subscription Model

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Tue Aug 10 14:56:59 UTC 2010

Anybody can sell our memberships and they even do it at a profit :)

For example if you pay me 6000 USD I can make your company an OWASP member
(by paying the 5000 USD to OWASP and registering your details)

The way I worked out those numbers is assuming that those items
(subscriptions, conference passes, etc) will be  bought from OWASP at full
price

Dinis Cruz

On 10 Aug 2010, at 15:30, Eoin <eoin.keary at owasp.org> wrote:

Tom, jeff, dave, dinis, seba, matt

This may be a stupid question

The O2 subscription service is a nice touch but.............

Seen as the subscription includes OWASP membership and tickets for
conferences I assume this is OWASP endorsed but the site says:

"Note that this is NOT a service provided by OWASP and the OWASP foundation
has no direct involvement or responsibility in the delivery or fulfillment
of these subscriptions"

If it is not OWASP can O2 "sell" OWASP membership?

Eoin

--
Eoin Keary
OWASP Global Board Member