[Owasp-board] [Owasp-o2-platform] O2 Platform Subscription Model

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Tue Aug 10 14:30:31 UTC 2010

Tom, jeff, dave, dinis, seba, matt

This may be a stupid question

The O2 subscription service is a nice touch but.............

Seen as the subscription includes OWASP membership and tickets for
conferences I assume this is OWASP endorsed but the site says:

"Note that this is NOT a service provided by OWASP and the OWASP foundation
has no direct involvement or responsibility in the delivery or fulfillment
of these subscriptions"

If it is not OWASP can O2 "sell" OWASP membership?

Eoin

--
Eoin Keary
OWASP Global Board Member