[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] OWASP/O2 US Tour Aug 9-17 (6 cities in 8 days)

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Mon Aug 9 19:08:43 UTC 2010

Nope, I don't want the OoTM budget neither the local chapters budget to be
affected by these costs.

This is an OWASP board expense and should be allocated to me directly. In
this chapters I'm on 'OWASP Board' duty and I view this as part of the Board
member responsibilities (visit local chapters, meet the leaders, get a fell
for what is going on there and promote OWASP)

I'm trying to keep the costs down as much as I can (for example, so far I'm
only staying one night in a hotel)

Dinis Cruz

On 9 Aug 2010, at 15:00, Kate Hartmann <kate.hartmann at owasp.org> wrote:

Dinis, I wasn't aware of this.  Are you using OOTM funds or chapter funds
for this?