[Owasp-board] FW: [Global_chapter_committee] Request to Rename the "owasp-australia" Mailing List

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Sun Aug 8 20:52:01 UTC 2010

Brad & Jason (as the guys leading the GPC Inquiry)

I think you guys should take a position on this one and ask Christian to
keep a low profile while the Inquiry is happening. The last thing we want is
to have more fuel thrown to the fire at this stage.

That said, this keeps raising the issue that we will need to do an Inquiry
on what is going on in Australia.

Dinis Cruz