[Owasp-board] Fwd: AppSec registrations so far

Seba seba at owasp.org
Wed Aug 4 18:49:52 UTC 2010

Tin,

About 50% of EU conference participation comes from nearby chapters
you probably did this, but if not: you need to reach out and make
direct calls to chapter leaders in the neighbourhood for them
toactively  promote your event.

how about media sponsors / local infosec organisations (isaca, issa,
isc2, ...) and popular podcast ?

give 50% discount to students from universities / educational organisations

--Seba