[Owasp-board] BH Meeting

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Tue Aug 3 03:31:23 UTC 2010

Yes - I think that's a good idea.  I was just trying to think ahead about
what would really make a difference that we could do together.  I think
there's an opportunity to get aligned behind some standards that we could
produce and promote jointly.  But working with vendor dominated consortiums
is difficult.

--Jeff

From: Jeff Jeff.Williams at Owasp.Org

Semper Fi,