[Owasp-board] BH Meeting

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Tue Aug 3 02:13:07 UTC 2010

If memory serves, Cassio Goldschmidt is already an active member of that
group.  You might also ping him for information on where the two might
line up correctly.

However, I have also noticed the very vendor/large ISV centric
perspective in the few things they have published.

I joined their mail list on 10/13/2008.  Since that time, there have
been 5 posts to their list.  It would seem to very much be a cathedral
model rather then a bazaar.

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Board Member