[Owasp-board] BH Meeting

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Mon Aug 2 19:57:46 UTC 2010

I met with SafeCode (Paul Nicholas) a few years ago down in DC. They seem
well intentioned, but I think they suffer from the same problems as WASC -
it's all vendor input.  For all their funding, they've managed to produce
only a few white papers.

They weren't very receptive to working with OWASP when I met with them, but
perhaps their outlook has changed.  I can see why they'd like to get OWASP
to endorse them, and perhaps it's mutual.

What did you have in mind for working together?

- Joint conference (dangerous since they're sort of vendor sponsored)
- Joint media blitz - more promising
- Comarketing??

--Jeff

Jeff Williams, Chair