[Owasp-board] Customized page sample for OWASP Top 10 2010 books

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Wed Apr 28 11:18:43 UTC 2010

ok cool,Great work and as agreed last night between Dinis, Lorna and myself
a great way for Top 10 proliferation.

Can we remove the address and phone numbers, add the chapter page URL and
email addresses.
Can we remove the space between the bullet points after Fabio.
Can we change the font.

Ernst & Young are happy to go with 30 initially.
These 30 copies will be paid for by EY and delivered to the Ireland chapter,
clients etc as mentioned below.

-ek

--
Eoin Keary