[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] RFC: OWASP COMMERCIAL SERVICES REGISTRY

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Mon Apr 26 14:43:01 UTC 2010

Good points,

This really is a leaders (everyone on this list) decision in terms of
direction of this project! anyone else have any ideas?

It will also be the closest OWASP has ever been to embracing/aligning to the
commercial app sec industry so it is important to hammer this out.

Eoin

--
Eoin Keary
OWASP Global Board Member