[Owasp-board] Sweden/other conferences

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Fri Apr 23 12:23:32 UTC 2010

It is easier for budgeting purposes if I make the hotel accommodations.
This way I can put everything on the master account at the hotel and ensure
it applies to the room blocks.

Because of personal preference in travel (airlines, sky miles, departure,
etc) it is probably better for you guys to make your own airline
reservations.  If necessary, I can pay for them, or you can email me the
ticket and we will reimburse promptly.

Once the air travel arrangements are made, let me know your
arrival/departure dates so I can book your hotel.  Also, let me know if you
are extending your stay so we can avoid having to change hotels as has
happened in the past.

Be sure to provide me with your travel dates and room preference (share,
alone, open bar, etc) so I can make sure you have a hassle free and pleasant
experience. :)

Kate Hartmann
OWASP Operations Director
9175 Guilford Road