[Owasp-board] AppSec Brasil 2010 contract draft

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Thu Apr 22 16:26:00 UTC 2010

Hey,

Had a few seconds re this contract;

Fund management is being done by the organiser, is this the usual for
Brazil? Is there are % the event organiser is entitled to?

Liability:
We are liable for injury etc if the Organiser gets hurt, is this standard
procedure?
We are liable for expenses also, is this all expenses?

General question:
Is the committee a legal entity? How does this work. Do individuals need to
be identified?

Eoin

--
Eoin Keary