[Owasp-board] AppSec Brasil 2010 contract draft

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Thu Apr 22 15:45:56 UTC 2010

Hey Lucas

Jeff has a Laywer's background and Dave usually looks at OWASP related
contracts, so I'm CCing them (& the rest of the Board) to see if they have
time to comment on this.

Sorry if you already replied to this, but can you provide more details on
the current brazilian Non-Profit you have created (called "Instituto
Turing") , its structure, and what are your expectations for the OWASP US
entitity?

Btw, great job on the organization of the next Brazilian conference :)

Dinis Cruz