[Owasp-board] Verdict on drupal-like registries?

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Tue Apr 6 16:59:57 UTC 2010

Mike,

The board approved the concept of the vendor registries. Are you game for
running the project for this?  The first step is to articulate the exact
rules and make sure the Board, connections committee, and project committee
are on board.  Here are a few ideas...

* We don't want to require membership
* We do want to recognize companies that ARE members with a special logo &
top section
* The company is saying they "like" the project
* Company must either use the project themselves or will help you use it
* Listed services must be limited to just the one related to the OWASP
project
* A company can list themselves on all the registries that they qualify for
* Service descriptions cannot exceed 250 words with a single URL
* etc...

--Jeff

Jeff Williams, Chair
The OWASP Foundation