[Owasp-board] You OK?

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Tue Sep 29 00:13:07 UTC 2009

Great, glad that this is now resolved :)
BTW, we (the board) just approved the new 'OWASP leaders participation at
OWASP Conferences' guidelines, which kate will contact you guys directly so
that you can sort out the final operational issues.

That should make things clear for you and the owasp-leaders that wish to
participate.

Let me know if you have any questions about it,

Best regards

Dinis