[Owasp-board] two open topics before the weekend, please

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Fri Sep 25 20:57:24 UTC 2009

The precedent that was set in NYC was to admit chapter leaders.  For the
2009 event, then, the chapter leaders were expecting complimentary admission
to the conference.  It seems to me that we are continuing the idea of the
"golden ticket" for the chapter leaders this year, however, now we are using
the local chapter funds to subsidize their ticket.  In 2008, there was
nothing raised about admitting the project leaders, and to date, I have not
had one inquiry from a project leader regarding complimentary admission to
the event.

Would the Project leaders be subsidized by the SOC budget?  Would they get a
"sponsorship" from a local chapter?

Whatever we do this year will be expected to repeat next year.

Kate Hartmann

OWASP Operations Director

9175 Guilford Road

Suite 300