[Owasp-board] (board-only) re AppSec DC Fwd: [Owasp-leaders] Chapters Leaders, get into AppSecDC FOR FREE!!!

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Wed Sep 23 16:56:37 UTC 2009

(Just board)
Hey Guys, it might be good if one of you reaches to Rex.

I don't think that he liked at all my email to the list (which is fair
enough), but I am worried that he didn't get the message (see email below to
David Campbell).

I have tried to reached to Rex directly, but he is not replying to my
emails, so one of you might be more lucky.

He seems to be stressed out with the cost of having these extra OWASP
leaders there, is that SUCH an extra cost? (after all we are only talking
about waiving the entry fee, so in essence the real cost is just the
catering and maybe a bit more for the venue, right?)

On the subject of budget, has Rex (and his team) been denied anything major
(that he wanted to do) due to budget constraints?

Dinis