[Owasp-board] Fwd: summit location costs

Seba seba at owasp.org
Mon Sep 21 18:45:49 UTC 2009

Gents,
I will help coordinate the Summit09 with Dinis, Kate & Paulo.

The summit will cost money (room, catering).
We also need to allign on how to handle requests for travel expenses.

I'll add the following phrase in the announcement:

"This year we do not per default pay your travel & lodging for the summit.
Should you require such funding, we encourage you to get this covered by
your local chapter budget. If there is no local budget, we will handle
requests on a case by case request."

Seba

kate.hartmann at owasp.org

Skype:  kate.hartmann1