[Owasp-board] [GPC] Success With New Templates

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Mon Sep 14 19:51:47 UTC 2009

IT'S WORKING!!!!!!
Jason you are a star,man

With this final change we finally have what we need.

Check this out: This page
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Template:OWASP_Project_Details_Table is using
this template
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Template:OWASP_Project_Details_Row to show
the data from Template:Project Details/OWASP Flash Security
Project<http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Template:Project_Details/OWASP_Flash_Security_Project>
 and Template:Project Details/OWASP Live
CD<http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Template:Project_Details/OWASP_Live_CD>
 (now
need to add ALL projects to here (i.e. convert Paulo's doc
https://spreadsheets.google.com:443/a/owasp.org/ccc?key=0An4Puwz7EA41cjJaamFRRGZXNVdRNlplR0s0cDFVRVE&hl=en))

Very cool stuff, the key is in Jason's latest email and on this special
trick on the Wiki Template page (
http://www.owasp.org/index.php?title=Template:Project_Details/OWASP_Live_CD&action=edit
):

{{Template:<includeonly>{{{1}}}</includeonly><noinclude>OWASP Project
Identification Tab</noinclude>

See you @ 10pm