[Owasp-board] Honorary Membership - another question

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Mon Sep 14 14:27:49 UTC 2009

Hello Board,

As you can see below the Projects Committee has begun dealing with the decision you made in your last conf call regarding the question of honorary membership. Doing so and for the reasons below discussed, we’ve concluded that for now the best course of action was to ask if you are available to also include the Membership Committee in this process.

I thank in advance your feedback.

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager