[Owasp-board] Grants

Seba seba at owasp.org
Tue Sep 1 19:03:53 UTC 2009

Yep, that is something we need to focus on.But we need to work closely
together on this, as governance comes into play as well.
example: to be considered for EU research funds (which we could apply for
together with universities) we need to have a non-profit entity in a EU
country.

I'll throw it into the GEC committee and see what is possible.

The value we get ou of this is bigger than money (much administration
efforts for small grants), it is about creating communities together with
industry R&D and the academic world.