[Owasp-board] Global Affinity Credit Card Program

Dinis Cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Tue Sep 1 07:08:12 UTC 2009

What about the design of the card? Which options give us more control?

Apart from the obvious branding message, the card could also be
provided as a ID at our conferences or chapter events.

What about giving some discounts to people who have this card?

Actually, thinking about it , what about saying that if you have an
OWASP CC you can attend any our conferences at 50% or 25% or 0% (free)
of the attendance price?

This is actually a question for the membership committee, Tom B, over
to you :)

Dinis Cruz