[Owasp-board] Global Affinity Credit Card Program

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Tue Sep 1 03:24:21 UTC 2009

I think we should pass since we can't do an international or at least US and
Europe card. And few will use a Credit card that doesn't give them at least
something in return.

However, I'm not hard over on this and don't see too much harm in trying if
others are really gung ho on this idea.

OWASP could at least sign up for and start using its own credit card J

-Dave

alison.shrader at owasp.org