[Owasp-board] [GPC] The OWASP EnDe project is ready to be assessed and so we need either a Board or a GPC member to act as Second Reviewer.

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Wed Oct 28 17:30:05 UTC 2009

Hello Achim,

As you already know, Brad Causey, GPC's member, has kindly stepped in and
volunteered to perform the task of Second Reviewer. Please drop us a line
and let us know if this frame deserves your approval.

Many thanks, best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager

need either a Board or a GPC member to act as Second Reviewer.

I will do it.

-Brad Causey
CISSP, MCSE, C|EH, CIFI, CGSP

http://www.owasp.org
--
Never underestimate the time, expense, and effort an opponent will expend to
break a code. (Robert Morris)

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 12:19 PM, Paulo Coimbra <paulo.coimbra at owasp.org>
ready to be assessed and so we need either a Board or a GPC member to act as
Second Reviewer. Do we have any volunteers? I thank you in advance.