[Owasp-board] The OWASP EnDe project is ready to be assessed and so we need either a Board or a GPC member to act as Second Reviewer.

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Wed Oct 28 17:19:48 UTC 2009

Hello Board, GPC,

The OWASP EnDe project http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_EnDe#tab=Project_Details is ready to be assessed and so we need either a Board or a GPC member to act as Second Reviewer. Do we have any volunteers? I thank you in advance.

Regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager