[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] ACTION - Only 2 weeks for the Summit

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Tue Oct 27 15:51:19 UTC 2009

Tom, Board, GPC,

I have been postponing until now the decision regarding my Summit's
attendance as I am in the middle of a medical procedure and needed to
confirm its outcome. Unfortunately, just recently it turned out clear that I
won't gather the conditions for being far from the UK during the length of
time needed to participate. Being sincere I regret this situation and
apologise for not being present when my collaboration may be needed.

Thanks,

Paulo Coimbra,
OWASP Project Manager