[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] ACTION - Only 2 weeks for the Summit

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Tue Oct 27 12:42:12 UTC 2009

Hi Colin, I really like the concept but ideally as a association we
elevate visibility of Kate Hartmann and Paulo Coimbra 100% dedicated
efforts at each summit session.  I would like to see them keep the
summit on track with time, agenda and questions from the membership in
attendance hence moderator.

The Global Committee's were designed as a mechanism to improve the
global voice for project, chapters and members worldwide. Having a
regional person on a global committee enables a conduit to the
professional association so that there is a clear voice from each of
the regions in the world. We still have work to do here but we are on
the right track:
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Committee_Pages

Proposed Summit Agenda Per Session (keeping it simple)
<Insert Committee Slot>

<Insert Members of the Committee> (have them all come on stage,
introductions who, what country including board member)

<Insert Mission of the Committee>  (restate it for everyone to be
clear as what this committee is responsible for)
 http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Committee_Pages

<Accomplishments since Portugal Summit> (have each of them talk about
the accomplishments they worked on) using Industry as a example Colin
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:Global_Industry_Committee#Current_Activity

<Items in progress> (have each of them talk about the items in
progress that they are working on and the chapters and people that are
involved globally)

<Items to be discussed as future efforts>

<OPEN FLOOR>

Questions to the attendees:
- Would anyone like to help out with these efforts?
- Does anyone have a suggestion of other things that should be
considered in 2010
-
-
-