[Owasp-board] OWASP Honorary Individual Membership - Follow up.

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Mon Oct 26 19:39:31 UTC 2009

Leaders,

On the issue of Honorary Individual Membership we thank those of you that
already have updated the Project Details pages and ask the remaining ones to
do so ASAP - for the reasons below exposed this process is an essential one
and so is your assistance.

Please see our OWASP Projects Dashboard
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Projects_Dashboard and check out the
information for your project(s).

I take the opportunity to clarify that we expect current contributors in the
"contributor_name" variable; we expect former contributors and former
leaders (no longer active) in "past_leaders_special_contributions" one.

Also, regarding contributors, being possible, please provide email addresses
and/or wiki accounts. On the contrary, regarding former contributors and
leaders, their names is sufficient data.

Please note that while on Project Details page only the former variable will
be shown, on the Projects Dashboard both ones will be visible. We know this
is a questionable criterion. As for our option, collecting the needed data
for Honorary Membership purposes without overloading the template's public
face was our rationale.

Again, thank you for your time and support. As always, the GPC is at your
disposal if you have questions.

Best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,  <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project
Manager& Global Projects Committee