[Owasp-board] URGENT - Fwd: [WebSand] Letter of Interest from OWASP

Seba seba at owasp.org
Tue Oct 20 17:19:15 UTC 2009

Jeff,
This is academic research from the University of Leuven, not an OWASP
project (details in the attached documentation).
They are an educational supporter, hosted several meetings and Lieven Desmet
is part of the Belgium chapter board.

They share their research during chapter meetings and ask for a letter to
support their EU funding request.
It makes sense for us to support this as the "Foundation" as several
seperate chapters already do.

Let me know if it is ok for you that I sign a letter in name of the board.
Deadline is tommorow

Thx

Seba