[Owasp-board] Fwd: Invitation to the OWASP Global Summit 2009

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Sat Oct 17 13:37:34 UTC 2009

Its fine with me.

From: owasp-board-bounces at lists.owasp.org [mailto:owasp-board-bounces at lists.owasp.org] On Behalf Of Seba
Sent: Saturday, October 17, 2009 6:19 AM
To: alison.shrader at owasp.org; Tom Brennan - OWASP; OWASP Foundation Board List
Subject: Re: [Owasp-board] Fwd: Invitation to the OWASP Global Summit 2009

As I am not getting a response I assum this is ok.

The increase is not high and so far there are limited requests for travel coverage to the summit.

Seba

On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 6:20 PM, Seba <seba at owasp.org> wrote:

update:

=====

Fabio,
I'm i dont think so. Ireland has $380 which is earmarked already.
I am hoping EY will pay for me as I need to attend the townhall and chapter
lead meetings.
Eoin.

=====

so: can we raise it to € 500 ?