[Owasp-board] FW: Banner Stands <#ADLQ20069>

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Thu Oct 15 22:05:44 UTC 2009

Seems reasonable to me.

-----Original Message-----
From: owasp-board-bounces at lists.owasp.org
[mailto:owasp-board-bounces at lists.owasp.org] On Behalf Of Kate Hartmann
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2009 3:54 PM
To: 'OWASP Foundation Board List'
Subject: [Owasp-board] FW: Banner Stands <#ADLQ20069>

Since this purchase is over $500, I'd like approval from the board.    We
currently have 2 banners that I've been shipping all over the world.  We
could really use two more.  I've run into situations recently where I have
not been able to send one because they are both in use.  We may want to
consider having a set for Europe and a set for the US, but that would
require someone to take ownership of the shipping.

Can we get them?

Kate Hartmann
OWASP Operations Director
9175 Guilford Road