[Owasp-board] FW: OWASP Top 10 at Lulu

paulo coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Wed Oct 14 15:18:41 UTC 2009

Hello Kate, Dave,

I've tried to make the TOP 10 downloadble file available but I didn't test
it. So, I don't know if it's working or not.

I am having massive problems with the Windows Vista and with the internet
access and this may prevent me from going online for a while.

Dinis has also tried to solve the problem without sucess.

I apologise for this. I am also a bit stressed without knowing how to solve
this problem.

I will let you know as soon as I have handled this question.

Thanks,

Paulo

--
Paulo Coimbra,