[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] OWASP Honorary Individual Membership

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Fri Oct 9 15:06:12 UTC 2009

Hello Juan,

Exclusively in terms of honorary membership, for the current year, in my
perspective, all the active projects - Spanish Project included, obviously -
qualify for honorary membership in accordance with the previously divulged
the set of rules.

My 2 cents, thanks,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager