[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] OWASP Honorary Individual Membership

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Fri Oct 9 14:42:48 UTC 2009

Doug,

In my view, conferences don't count as projects, although this doesn't
necessarily mean conference organizers won't be entitled to be given
honorary membership.

As for the criteria we used this year to select project leaders to be given
this 'award', as far as I understood, we tried to make it as inclusive as
possible. However, as you know, we are currently working on a new
methodology to assess projects and releases and hopefully next year this
metrics will allow us to setting up a more precise set of rules.

That's my 2 cents anyway.

Thanks,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager