[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] OWASP Honorary Individual Membership

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Fri Oct 9 14:23:02 UTC 2009

Hi Ludovic,

Thanks for the feedback. I entirely agree with your arguments and, to be
honest, the decision to leaving this sort of projects out of honorary
membership range hasn't been made at all. In my opinion, as for honorary
membership purpose, the translation work should be to put up to the level of
the remaining projects.

I will wait to check out the discussion's progress in this thread and, if no
opposition arises, I will add those projects into our dashboard.

Regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager