[Owasp-board] [Global_membership_committee] FW: OWASP Membership Renewal **Price Reducted by $2k**

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Tue Oct 6 15:41:43 UTC 2009

Katie was involved in the original Microsoft membership discussions we had
with Mark and she attended the OWASP conference in San Jose in 2007 and I
met her there as well.

So she definitely knows that we exist and generally what we do.

Tom - do you know her specifically? If so, can you see if she might be
interested/willing to continue with Microsoft's sponsorship?

-Dave