[Owasp-board] Draft of an assessment criteria 2.0 diagram

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Tue Oct 6 04:44:00 UTC 2009

I think this is excellent - very easy to understand.  I'd like to see it
side-by-side with the release criteria.  Without that, readers may have
questions about the "You Give" column, where there's nothing about the
actual tool (for tool projects).  Maybe an "initial release" balloon would
help.

Thanks!

--Jeff