[Owasp-board] Draft of an assessment criteria 2.0 diagram

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Mon Oct 5 12:46:31 UTC 2009

Hey guys, please take a look at the attached diagram (created by Pravir/GPC)
which describes the OWASP Health Process (i.e. how a project goes from level
0 to level 3)
Note that this is not related to 'Project Releases' but to 'Project Health'

We will create a separate diagram to help our project leaders to understand
the desired workflow for Releases (which go from Alpha, to Beta, to Stable)

We will have tonight (at 10pm London / 5pm EST) our regular Monday Night GPC
call, so if you talk about, or want to give further feedback on this
diagram/workflow, you are more than welcomed to join us.

I'm CCing the GPC, so just reply to this email with your comments

Dinis Cruz