[Owasp-board] Fwd: Course to improve basic programming skills.

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Mon Nov 23 13:36:54 UTC 2009

I had asked some of the guys at the conference where to go to get a better
understanding of basic programming and 4 different guys referred me to
SANS!!!  Yikes!

I’m looking at the local college here as an alternative but if OWASPers
could share their knowledge, that would be even better.

Kate Hartmann

OWASP Operations Director

9175 Guilford Road

Suite 300

Columbia, MD  21046

301-275-9403

kate.hartmann at owasp.org

Skype:  kate.hartmann1

From: Paulo Coimbra <paulo.coimbra at owasp.org>

Date: Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 5:29 PM
Subject: [Owasp-board] Course to improve basic programming skills.
To: OWASP Foundation Board List <owasp-board at lists.owasp.org>

Cc: Jason Li <jason.li at owasp.org>, Pravir Chandra <chandra at owasp.org>, Brad
Causey <bradcausey at owasp.org>, Leo Cavallari <leo.cavallari at owasp.org>

Board, Committee,

Since a while ago, I’ve come to the conclusion that my performance as OWASP
employee could be enhanced if I improved at least a set of basic programming
skills.

I’ve consequently researched to find out an adequate short course and find
this one
http://www.london-college.com/web-design_graphic_courses/web_design_courses.
aspx out.

I therefore request your permission to frequent its classes (4 days per
week, M-T-W-T, 10:00-18:00, 2 weeks, Jan 11 2010 - Jan 21 2010) and ask if
you could support its cost of £900.

Obliged,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager